Surprising Facts About Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing is widely popular today. It actually implies the use of a vast network of interconnected internet-hosted remote servers, called cloud. You can avail services like networking, storage, software, database, etc. The best thing is cloud computing is secure, dependable, and is readily available.
Here are surprising facts about cloud computing that you should know about this technology:
- If you’re running a Small and Medium Business (SMB), then cloud computing is 40 times more cost-effective than running an in-house IT system.
- 94% of SMBs find security benefits in the cloud.
- A new cloud server is added for every 120 tablets or 600 smartphones in use.
- 80% of the companies that moved to cloud found improvements in their IT departments within a few months.
- 75% of businesses have reported improved availability of service since moving to the cloud.
- 70% of companies have reinvested funds into their business under this technology.
- Today, about 60% of the organizations prefer to hire professionals with cloud expertise.
- 48% of the U.S. Government agencies have started to use the cloud As part of the “cloud-first” policy!
- By 2025, cloud computing is expected to grow to $800 billion.